We need your help! The Tour de Rocklin cannot be successful without the help of our valued volunteers. We have a wide variety of positions available, and you can volunteer for as much or as little time as you wish. In addition, for those that cannot help out on the day of the ride, volunteers will be needed for on-going coordinator positions and pre-race day setup.
Examples of some volunteer opportunities:
- Registration / Check-in desk: get riders registered, checked-in and on their way.
- Raffle coordinators: managing raffles entries and prize giveaways.
- Vendor coordinators: manage the vendor area on race day.
- Sponsor coordinators: identify and recruit sponsors.
- Rest Stop support: handing out food and drink.
- SAG: on-road support and repair for our riders.
Note to Students: Volunteering at the Tour de Rocklin is a great way to fulfill your community service hours! Get just a few or a ton of hours all in one day.